For our content creation team, we are looking for a
You'll strengthen our brand by making it more visible and attractive. You aim for excellence in design, content creation, and brand management.
You'll develop and present creative drafts and ideas for marketing and sales collateral, signage, digital, and social campaigns as well as logo development. You ensure our deliverables comply with guidelines, formats, and deadlines.
Interest in digital solutions improving daily work will be appreciated.
What You'll Do
- Develop marketing and sales campaign material.
- Conceptualize and execute ideas and projects.
- Create and produce a wide range of graphics and layouts for various usage.
- Translate high-level strategy into well-crafted execution.
- Review material and ensure final designs and layouts are visually appealing, of the highest quality, and on-brand by coordinating with stakeholders and external partners as necessary.
What You Should Have
- Experience in start-up / scale-up environment with multiple stakeholders and an outstanding portfolio demonstrating strong artistic, composition, skilldesign skills.
- Expert-level skills in Adobe Creative Suite and other design software in a Mac and/or PC environment.
- Experience with HTML5, Google Studio and video, photo-, and 3D production is a plus.
To succeed in the role, you need to be good with time estimation, scope assessment, and prioritizing within a team structure.
Working for Lynk & Co
Want to learn more about working for Lynk & Co and what we offer? Read more via this link: Why Lynk & Co - Lynk & Co (lynkco.com)
Our recruitment process
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, but by the latest 28th of November.
You apply by submitting your LinkedIn profile or CV written in English and answering a few questions. We'll do an ongoing selection of candidates during the application period, so don't hesitate to apply today.
We work with a competence-based framework. Our selection will primarily look at acquired competencies and skills.
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. As a part of our recruitment process, we use psychometric assessments from Alva Labs to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please reach out to Recruiter Mira Kantola via Via Isarta
To learn more about us, check out our website and follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.