SummarySummary ABOUT SAINT LAURENT Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ?Rive Gauche', synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
JOB DESCRIPTION We are currently seeking a Digital Engagement Assistant who will report to WW Digital Engagement Manager as part of the Media/Marketing/Digital larger team.
ROLE This role will focus on supporting holistic, fully integrated engagement strategies with a significant emphasis on digital prioritization for Saint Laurent. This role requires an excellent understanding of current and future digital brand concepts and innovative digital to design and execute brand engagement plans.
- Push innovation and drive Saint Laurent's digital mindset bringing fresh new brand ideas on how to better connect and communicate with our audience
- Demonstrate creative thinking offering fresh stand-out ideas that challenge the norm.
- Need to be self-starter and able to work and make independently sound decisions in a timely manner.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload in response to often aggressive timelines
- Able to be flexible and to quickly understand new information and situations to constantly changing environment.
- Bring digital foundational skills by understanding how the conversation with our audience is changing so that we can make this a competitive advantage.
- Execute flawlessly comprehensive engagement campaigns in all our digital touchpoints.
- Strong ability to communicate with people across all different levels, nationalities and cultures within and outside the organization.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with outside vendors and project management agencies.
- Must be tactful with strong team orientation, and able to work with different cultures.
- Design KPIs framework, and passionate about data to drive a performance marketing mindset.
- Education background: Master's degree from Business School, University or Grandes Ecoles
- Prior experience in digital, CRM, and/or communication will be an advantage
- Interest in fashion/luxury industry is a must
- Excellent skills for Excel and other Office Software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills mindset
- Fluent in both French and English, Mandarin or Italian is a plus
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Job TypeStudent (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
OrganizationYves Saint Laurent SAS