Vice President, GTM Transformation, Planning and Insight
Equinix is the world's digital infrastructure company, operating 240+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 78+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of 10,000+ companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 30 countries spanning five continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. This is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
Reporting to Equinix's SVP Revenue Operations, the Vice President of GTM Transformation, Planning & Insight is responsible for overseeing planning, transformation, compensation, analytics, and insights. This executive will represent the Revenue Operations organization in multiple forums and is the primary business planning partner in Revenue Operations for CRO functional leaders.
GTM Strategy & Planning:
- Drive the development of a multi-year GTM execution plan aligned to revenue plan (e.g., customer segmentation models, customer journeys, routes to market) in conjunction with CRO leadership team based on broader company strategy, product evolution (i.e., Digital Services) and customer buying patterns.
- Execute annual planning, including marketing, customer Care, sales territory mapping, capacity planning, account planning, coverage and support models and quotas based on budget targets, business unit objectives and market dynamics.
- Develop models and analysis, conduct internal and external research, and synthesize learnings to support recommendations that drive change to the GTM model (e.g., RTM implications and investments, channel and digital strategy) or in support of strategic GTM programs.
- Lead the overall GTM incentive strategy, design and execution to ensure competitiveness, equity and alignment with the business objectives, talent strategy and statutory requirements.
Lead the Transformation Office:
- Facilitate the definition and prioritization of the critical GTM transformation initiatives in coordination with CRO leadership team and other key stakeholders
- Oversee CRO transformation initiatives against (i) agreed milestones on implementation roadmap, (ii) achievement of benefits against strategy-driven targets, and (iii) budget.
- Ensure prioritization, optimal resource and budget allocation across the transformation portfolio to ensure highest ROI.
- Oversee the governance operating model ensuring well defined roles, responsibilities, and decision-making capacities of all stakeholders across CRO to achieve coherent decision-making.
- Ensure alignment with CTrO on broader initiatives, outcomes and change management approaches.
- Achieve alignment across CRO and RevOps PMO on delivery initiatives, outcomes and change management approaches.
- Strike balance between effective communication with program sponsors whilst pragmatic with volume, frequency and/or content.
Oversee Development of Reporting, Analytics & Insights:
- Drive global consistency of reports by partnering with teams on sources of truth, data quality, and KPI definition, integrating and automating dashboards for faster decision-making.
- Drive the analytics strategy ensuring alignment with business needs and IT.
- Oversee the development of deep insights to customer facing teams across all phases of the customer lifecycle.
- Coordinate the deployment of advanced analytics and data science resources across CRO for fact finding and initiative generation impacting customer experience and process optimization.
- Coordinate generation of insights to identify areas of opportunity for business process improvement and revenue growth.
Support CRO leaders in Commercial Efforts:
- Be the primary point of contact in RevOps for CRO functional leaders, participating in staff meetings, collecting feedback, and facilitating the coordination of RevOps resources to support functional teams.
- Drive prioritization of critical RevOps initiatives and ensure alignment across the CRO organization
- Disseminate GTM strategy and RevOps vision across CRO, with a strong interlock with transformation teams to enable execution.
Thought leader and Influencer within RevOps & CRO
- Collaborate with other RevOps teams to support global and regional CRO initiatives (e.g., partnering with Business Processes and Systems team to automate processes to reduce errors and improve efficiency).
- Ensure consistency in the support provided to other groups within RevOps, e.g., analytics and dashboards.
- Establish interlock and ensure alignment of other groups within RevOps to processes defined by the Strategy & Analytics team, e.g., territory and quota allocation methodology across regions and GTM motions.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Deep experience in Strategy execution and transformation in a sales / marketing/ modern routes to market, tech environment.
- Strong Data, Analytics & Insights experience.
- Track record of effective People Management - managing large, multi-functional teams (ideally 50+).
- Product, math, science, or engineering background or meaningful industry experience.
- Track record of driving desired financial outcomes through influencing and collaboration with senior business leaders.
- Experience packaging financial and operational data in an executive manner focused on driving business decisions.
- Familiarity with change management approaches, tools, and engagement models.
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent communication, negotiation, conceptual and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Strong facilitation skills to work cross functionally to drive alignment and commitments
- Exhibits overall strong business acumen with understanding of economic tradeoffs of decisions.
- Ability to flourish in an extremely fast paced, high growth environment and build / manage / develop a team.
- Creative, high energy, self-starter comfortable running programs independently and interfacing with multiple levels and functions.
- Ability to translate complex business questions into efficient and focused data collection instruments.
- Passionate about driving exceptional customer experience in service to key stakeholders.
- Adept at balancing short term and long-term objectives.
- Effective decision making with limited information or direction; comfortable with risk and uncertainty; self-directed and proactive.
- Demonstrates our critical competences of transformation leadership.
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.