JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Manager (F/M)
REPORT TO: Marketing & PR Director
CONTRACT TYPE : PERMENANT
PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE
Responsible for developing, implementing and overseeing long-term digital marketing campaigns as well as short-term advertising techniques of MG.
KEY RESULTS/ACCOUNTABILITIES EXPECTED FROM THE ROLE
- Discuss, present and implement digital strategy for FR
- Identify and manage multi-platform digital media campaigns for MG, including media planning, campaign set up, ongoing optimization and dashboard/reporting. Different channels will also include
- Brand social media accounts management, setup influencer campaign and social media boost campaign/event.
- Liaise with digital media vendors and technologies to execute external campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Test and evaluate new media tools, opportunities and formats to improve digital media campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Prepare and present campaign reports and implications to leadership
- Lead and set up CRM, Website, referral platform with agencies and internal IT team
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND & EXPERTISE
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Technology or related field
- 5+ years digital marketing experience with past agency or in-house management background
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid understanding of digital metrics, hands-on experience with tools, and knowledge of various digital measurement technologies
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks to maximize impact and results with limited resources and time
- French and English as working language
Be part of our SAIC Motor France team and apply now !