The&Partnership and client
We have recently started working with a leading Luxury Beauty brand. Appointed as their lead social agency we are responsible for all of their organic social content creation and output across their Global channels. Spanning all major platforms we are responsible for strategy, ideation, production and deployment. As well as liaising with community management teams to ensure we are engaging with audiences.
The successful candidate needs to be socially native, with experience of managing, coordinating and responding across platforms, particularly Instagram, Facebook and TikTok. They will be responsible for owning the day-to-day management of their accounts - from briefing content creators, developing content calendars and managing content creation as well as reporting.
A strong understanding and interest in Luxury Beauty is fundamental with Social Management at the core. In general, you need to be positively buoyant; resilient and up for a challenge, whether it be developing content plans with clients, responding to consumer queries or collaborating with the brand team on reactive content or crisis/incident management.
The role will require some weekend and evening cover to support reactive social content or crisis management on the odd occasion.
We are looking for someone to start in January.
Core Skills / Experience:
- Paris-based and native English speaker/English fluency
- Solid experience managing social media channels
- A passion for communications and Social Media Management - a great communicator
- Good understanding of posting brand content to and responding on TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Snapchat, ideally on a high-volume, fast turnaround social brand account.
- Clear knowledge of the social media landscape with the ability to optimize content on key channels and adapt to emerging platforms (Discord, Twitch, etc) and trends.
- Experience of working with social management tools preferably Sprinklr, including the social analytics and reporting capabilities
- Strong, creative wordsmith and proof-reading skills
- A self-starter with an eye for detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment working to tight deadlines with the ability to multitask
- Robust understanding of Luxury Beauty and social brand management
- Ability to work across client /agency departments to deliver cross-functional responses through social channels
- Day to day management of Global Luxury Beauty accounts across multiple platforms - TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Developing content calendars for key editorial/business themes and campaigns. Including the ideation and briefing of content creators as well as the ability to write/develop captions for content.
- Managing approvals and sourcing existing content from a wider group of internal stakeholders.
- Ownership of social processes/procedures (approval, scheduling, monitoring), including regularly reviewing our Editorial calendars and inputting into social planning sessions.
- Working closely with Content Creators to develop and deliver the Content Calendars for each brand- inputting activity, shuffling and flagging possible clashes. Pre-empting/planning work load off the back of this.
- Producing regular weekly and monthly reporting to help the team understand the performance of our social content and optimise/improve future development.
- Custodian of the brands' social reputation in market.