Numberly is recognized as one of the world's leading data marketing specialists with nearly 500 employees and 8 offices worldwide serving more than 500 blue-chip clients (L'Oréal, P&G, Groupe Seb, HSBC...). By putting technology to work for brands and consumers, Numberly is at the heart of business growth and everyone's desire for more responsible and relevant marketing. Numberly leverages the latest advances in data processing, analysis, and media activation in a virtuous cycle of business competitiveness, enhanced privacy, and data protection.
In order to support the growing needs of our clients on customer loyalty topics, we are looking for a consultant able to help structure and deploy further our data driven approach to loyalty programs.
- As part of the Numberly team, your role will be to assist our clients in solving their data and marketing challenges using appropriate methodologies (competitive analysis, benchmarks, strategy audit, data, infra), and drawing on the expertise of 500 Marketing Technologists.
- You will become the reference for loyalty programs: best practises, library of use cases, methodologies for successful loyalty program development
- You will structure and systematize knowledge on loyalty related segmentation, definition of tier based systems, cutoff definition and validations, economic value modeling, visible vs secret programs, paid programs, as well s the core elements of earn and burn mechanisms
- Manage missions by coordinating multi-disciplinary teams (marketing, data analysts, data scientists, CRM specialists, media traders, developers).
- Ensure the success of strategic missions for various sectors (E-Commerce, Retail, Consumer Goods, Luxury, Financial Services,...)
- Guarantee excellent customer relations through a good understanding of personal, organizational and governance issues.
- Document and industrialize methods, best practices and market analysis to continue to enrich knowledge and share Data consulting skills internally.
This position is ideal for you if
- You are interested in the impact of original and relevant marketing.
- You want to bring your expertise to the benefit of your clients and their industries, by supporting and challenging them.
- You like to listen, then dig into challenges by contextualizing them, to respond with optimized strategies.
- You want to create value from data, exploiting it to create relevant insights and facilitate our clients' transformations.
- You are capable of convincing the operational experts and leaders of the organizations that trust us.
- You are able to advance your clients' action plans by promoting and facilitating concrete and operational execution.
- You like to have an understanding of the solutions in both their technical and marketing dimensions to meet a challenge.
- You have a Master degree (engineering schools, business schools, universities) with a specialization in marketing or consulting.
- You have 2-5 years of experience in a consulting company with a strong interest in digital.
- You are fluent in English. Fluency in another language (French, German, Dutch) would be a plus.
- You are especially interested in how Digital and Data can enable an organization to differentiate itself in a sustainable way.
- You distinguish yourself by your listening skills, empathy, benevolence, and show a real sense of customer relationship.
- You are perceptive and like to understand things in depth.
- You are able to build a well-structured and argued response to a customer challenge thanks to your analytical and synthesis skills.
- You appreciate teamwork and knowledge sharing.
You have an entrepreneurial spirit and wish to participate enthusiastically in the construction of an independent international group, leader in Data Marketing, of European origin.
- At Numberly, we share a passion for teaching: weekly internal talks, meetings with professionals who are experts in their field, and ongoing learning, plus a fast and powerful onboarding, including: a "Jedi Master" assigned to each newcomer
- Vis ma vie in different teams; Happy Meetings: monthly internal meetings in which we get together with all our teams around the world and share the group's news.
- We cultivate freedom of speech, allowing everyone to participate in our group's development.
- We have a positive impact on our ecosystem through 1000mercis impacts and through our activities that create value in the Open Internet and contribute to the enrichment of Open Source.
- Numberly is a diversity player and Gender Equal by design: WeConnect International certification and a gender equity score of 97/100
- Numberly is an international environment with over 30 nationalities in our teams.
- Offices that reflect each team, a generous library, a large fully equipped music studio, two cats, recycling and composting, the possibility of bringing your pet and room for bikes! In each kitchen: coffee, tea, infusions at will and also mystery lunches, yoga classes, sports classes and parties.
- Possibility to be in remote up to 50% of your time (to be organized as you wish) and to work up to 60 consecutive days (working) in remote.
- Swile card (meal vouchers).
- Internal mobility to our various international offices is possible.
- Numberly welcomes people with disabilities.
- Position available in Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Marseille, Nantes, Lille and in our international offices in London, New York, Dubai, Amsterdam, Montreal, and Brussels.