KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As part of the Navigation Directorate, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Design and delivery of graphic design products, such as illustrations, animations, infographics, brochures, etc.;
- Coordinating of updating of NAV/ESA-branded materials and goodies;
- Support to the organisation of internal and external communication activities;
- Support of NAV participation to exhibits, events and conferences;
- Support to organisation of internal team events;
- Maintenance of NAV communication archive of data and documents;
- Work in close coordination with NAV Communication Coordinator ensuring validation and accurate and timely input;
- Interfacing with ESA Corporate Branding to verify and validate all products according to the ruling Guidelines.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Bachelor's degree in the field of communication/graphic design, with 4 years professional experience preferably in an international working environment;
- Proven experience in graphic design, lay-out and command of relevant software tools. Experience in video editing will be considered an asset;
- Excellent command of English, especially written. Knowledge of another main European language (notably French) is an asset;
- Interest and good understanding of ESA and NAV programmes and related activities;
- A high-level of flexibility, good organisational and communication skills, and fluency in English (oral and written);
- Good sense of planning, writing and coordination;
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Good interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Result-oriented, being able to work effectively in a team and be able to autonomously take decision in his field of responsibility;
- Excellent communication skills (written, interpersonal, negotiation and telephone communications) are crucial;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Paris.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Leandros Foteinias, by clicking on the button ?Apply for this job? quoting job FR-HP-4994.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!