(INTERNSHIP - Paris, France - ASAP)
m19 is a Machine Learning technology that empowers brands to optimize their advertising campaigns on Amazon globally (ie. m19 is available in 15+ Amazon markets worldwide in North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia).
Used by both traditional and native e-commerce brands - who all want to surface within the Amazon ecosystem - m19 is a SaaS (ie. a Software as a Service, offered through a monthly subscription plan) that runs ad campaigns automatically, for growing profitability and launching new products on Amazon.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
M19 is seeking a talented individual who possesses infinite curiosity and versatility.
You will be part of the Sales & Marketing Team based in the center of Paris (8th arrondissement) and will report to our Marketing Manager, Maëva.
This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of m19 and on building your skills set.
Build a community:
- Cover latest eCommerce and Amazon news
- Produce educational content and research articles with videos, blog posts, podcasts
- Identify and engage with influencers
- Manage social media (LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Organise and participate in webinars and live events
Grow m19's awareness and acquisition:
- Manage corporate website
- Create landing pages
- Improve website SEO
- Run emailing campaigns
- Manage SEA campaigns
Collaborate with the Tech, Product and Customer teams.
Monitor marketing and communication performance in all your actions.
- Autonomous and proactive person: Your list of marketing and communication ideas is endless, your TO DO of the day is ambitious but realistic, and you always build a quick plan before starting a new project.
- Analytical mindset and a taste for ?test - learn - repeat? patterns
- Curious mindset with a strong affinity for eCommerce, Amazon, technology and softwares
- Team player
- You are fluent in English and French
- Design, photo, video, or audio editing experience
- HTML and CSS experience
- Excellent copywriting for B2B topics
- Bonus: Fluency in German
- Bonus: You have already launched a social media campaign
PROCESS & COMPENSATION
- You can send your resume for the internship position
- If your resume is selected, you will get 2 interviews (including at least one in English) and one short test. Our process is relatively fast.
- Start date: ASAP
- Compensation: 1,000€ monthly
- Lunch vouchers (Swile card)