Our client, an international company in jet charter and aircraft management ,is looking for a New Business Development Executive to develop their clients base in France.
The majority of this role is hunting new clients and also managing existing clients. As a Business Developer you be selling private jets, fractionnal shares and services to Whole Aircraft Owners, Corporates and Ultra High Net Worth Individuals.
For this role, you will be expected to travel accross France, to attend industry trade shows, client events, and prospect/owner meetings.
This role is fully remote and you will report to the Sales Regional VP based in Paris.
- Manage the whole sale cycle from prospection to closing, working closely with Senior Sales executives.
- Generate leads through market research.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of sales interactions and opportunities within Salesforce.
- Travel to meet prospective owners in person
- Developing new customer relationships whilst identifying and pursuing new opportunities
- Management and growth of existing accounts by proposing new services, new products.
- Fluent French/English
- Sales experience within an international environment.
- Experience selling to Ultra High Net Worth Individuals
Salary: 50K€ basic + uncapped commission (average commission 70K€ on top on basic)
Please send your CV
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted