Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, we're passionate about creating the best product, so if you're looking for an ambitious team that's revolutionizing an old-fashioned industry, get in touch!
Our journey: Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017. Since then, the team has earned the trust of more than 350,000 customers and opened offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona. Last summer, we joined forces with Penta, a market leader based in Berlin and Belgrade, forming a united team of 1000+ Qontoers. We also made it to the Top 3 of LinkedIn Top Startups France!
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what.
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day.
Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
Our beliefs: Diversity brings success. We actively recruit people from a range of backgrounds, employ inclusive hiring techniques; and work with our external partners to continually increase and improve our DEI initiatives. As a result, we obtained a rating of 89/100 in 2022 for the annual Index of professional equality and are happy to say that 44% of our teams are women.
The mission of the Social Media Intern France is to s upport the development of Qonto's brand on social networks through interactions with various teams that contribute to efficient planning, executing, and reporting activities.
You will directly report to Antoine, our Senior Lead Marketing France, and will work closely with central Growth, Product, and Design teams on the one hand, and local Marketing and Partnerships teams on the other hand.
?? As a Social Media Intern France at Qonto, you will:
Support the collection and the planning of social posts requests and needs across various teams;
- Coordinate the production of approved social media publications;
- Analyze the performance of Qonto's activities on social networks and create reports;
- Start mapping relevant influencers in regard to Qonto's audience and objectives;
- Support other marketing activations (depending on your personal experience).
What you can expect:
Play a key role at Qonto, at the crossroad of local market ambitions and central team expertise;
- Work in a hyper-growth & stimulating environment, within one of the hottest Fintech companies in France and Europe;
- Hands-on since day 1, we'll provide you with the right tools and onboarding to start adding value from the beginning;
- Work with passionate co-workers, and learn and improve your ways of working every day.
About your future manager:
Their path: After almost 10 years within the AdTech industry at Criteo and Teads, Antoine decided to challenge himself and move to the FinTech industry in May 2022 after following Qonto's development for several years.
- What they can bring to you: Antoine has an overall experience in the marketing sector and can share a lot from his experience working in a leading large company in the FrenchTech.
Languages & Communication: You have an excellent command of both written and spoken French and English.
- Education: You are studying towards a Master's Degree, and already have proven professional and/or personal experience in Social Media;
- Rigour: You are very organized in your daily tasks.
- Cross-functional teamwork: You are comfortable working with various stakeholders in a fast-pacing environment.
If you read this far and feel like this could be a great opportunity for you, don't let the imposter syndrome prevent you from applying and hit the button "Apply", we'd really love to hear from you!
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed.
Office & Team Life
- A central fully-renovated building in Paris with WeWork services
- The latest equipment from Apple
- Monthly team events
- Free coffee and snacks in the kitchen
All our benefits
- Flexible Remote Policy
- 25 days off + 5-10 Qonto days
- Alan health insurance, Moka Care to take care of your mental health, and Gymlib for sports and wellness activities
- A Swile lunch card: 50% covered
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 60+ nationalities) including access to Busuu to improve your language skills
- Career tracks and mobility opportunities that can match all expectations
Our hiring process:
A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could be like
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at Qonto is like
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours