We're currently working with an exciting SaaS Company providing a world-class event and venue planning platform. With clients including teams from the English Premier League, NBA, and many more; we're currently looking for a Junior Customer Success Manager to join their team to work alongside their Client, the Paris 2024 Olympic Games!
Role: Junior Customer Success Manager
Hybrid: 1/2 days remote working, 3/4 days office based in central Paris
Salary: €30,000 - €35,000 benefits include remote working, well-being allowance, growth shares, and more!
- Being the first point of contact to answer any queries via numerous channels (chat, email, or phone).
- Assisting to resolve both inbound and outbound support requests.
- Managing the onboarding of new customers, and providing demonstrations and walkthroughs of the software.
- Provide software training with existing clients as and when required.
- Documenting interactions on Salesforce and communicating with the marketing team to Identify new clients and sales opportunities.
- Fluency in English and French, both written and spoken.
- An empathetic outlook on customer service.
- Strict time management and organisational skills.
- At least 6 months experience in a B2B environment within a similar position.
The ideal applicant should be passionate about sports and providing 5-star customer service!
If interested please feel free to apply for the position or email me directly.