Field Marketing assistant apprenticeship - (M/F)
Informatica France is currently looking for an apprentice in Marketing to join our team in Paris-La Défense.
Informatica is looking for a marketing/communication apprentice for a period of 12 months. This role is based at Paris-La-Défense. The apprentice will report to the Field Marketing manager in France and support the team in France in diverse responsibilities and tasks.
Under the supervision of the Field Marketing Manager, your role and responsibilities will consist in :
- The organization of events (online and physical) like seminars, tradeshows etc.
- The planning and execution of webinars
- The Social media management (organic communication): content production, relay of events etc.
- Translations reviews of marketing assets
- Use planning tools to ensure internal visibility of events with the various stakeholders.
- Preparation of Business pipeline monthly reporting analysis
- Internal marketing newsletter (content management and creation)
To ensure this role, we are looking for a candidate with the following skills:
- Marketing & communication studies, with a BAC+3/4 or year 1 of Masters
- Fluent in French and having a strong understanding of English are mandatory.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Master of Microsoft pack office tools
- Strong communication skills as you will have to interact with different people (sales, marketing, operations, etc).
- Be a team player
- A first experience as intern in Marketing will be appreciated.
Start date : Asap.
Duration : 1 Year
What we offer :
- Work in a Great Place to Work company
- Tickets restaurants / canteen access
- Some flexibility with working from home
- Public transport : 50% allowance