Community Manager / Content Strategy (M/W),
Who are we?
Motion Society helps content creators reaching their full potential and develops their brands in all social media. At the very heart of the Creator Economy, Motion Society takes pride in putting its expertise and experience to work for talented and promising video creators.
As a fast-growing startup, Motion Society is already working with several creators with millions of subscribers and is looking for its future recruits to support the development of its business. We handle the presence of these star creators over all the social network (Tiktok, Snap, Facebook...)
What you will achieve with us
- Analyze the content of each creator to establish a posting strategy on their accounts
- Schedule and publish the videos on each creator's account
- Analyse the results, the audience, to adapt and improve the strategy
- Manage the workflow with video editors internally
- Work internally to develop relevant KPIs and objectives for the product team
Who are you?
- You are a student in communication, digital marketing or related
- You are organized and detail oriented
- You are familiar with the world of content creation and associated platforms
- Optional: you have experience in content creation (TikTok page, YouTube channel, Facebook page, etc)
- You want to participate in an entrepreneurial adventure and work in a young and friendly team
How to get in touch?
- The process will start with a 10-minute contact call, followed by an interview
- Salary: competitive
You can send your CV directly by email
Motion Society SAS, 66 Avenue des Champs Elysées, 75008, Paris.