At Devialet, each day is more electric than the last. That's what it means to be part of an incredible adventure with highly skilled, highly engaged, creative talents. Our engineers, designers, sales, marketing, manufacturing and operations teams are obsessively dedicated to inventing tomorrow so we can carry on delivering incomparable emotion to as many people as possible.
We are looking for talented women and men who want to support our projects and values. The revolution of high end audio can be yours as well.
Ready to join us ?
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY
- Identify the right social media strategy that wiIl deliver the key messages with the right tone of voice for the brand globally (existing and new platforms).
- Build and implement the editorial calendar for social media communication
- Drive the sponsored post strategy along with the media team (paid social)
- Definition of the social media content strategy
- Supervision of the production of dedicated social media content with the Image department
- Creation of additional content for social networks
- Develop toolkits and guidelines for Devialet's partners.
- lnteract with local marketing managers for cultural relevance and local social media activation needs.
- Specific focus on Chinese social medias: inputs to the Chinese team.
- Development of the influencer database
- Influencer relations for digital content creation
- Weekly and monthly reporting of ail channels
- Sharing and explanation of results, best practices...
- Constant monitoring of digital trends
- Overseeing moderation and copywriting of Devialets social media captions
- 2+ years min working experience in branding, creativity, social media strategy for strong creative brands in house or in agency.
- You have a past experience or a solid personal interest in premium/luxury products or audio/tech products. You have an international-minded experience and great interpersonal skills.
- You are passionate and willing to learn.
- You are a creative mind both in your area of expertise and in the way you approach a new situation. You are super sensitive to brand territory and positioning.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, with an entrepreneur mindset and a proactive can-do attitude
- You are fluent in English