Numberly is recognized as one of the world's leading data marketing specialists with nearly 500 employees and 8 offices worldwide serving more than 500 blue-chip clients (L'Oréal, P&G, Groupe Seb, HSBC...). By putting technology to work for brands and consumers, Numberly is at the heart of business growth and everyone's desire for more responsible and relevant marketing. Numberly leverages the latest advances in data processing, analysis, and media activation in a virtuous cycle of business competitiveness, enhanced privacy, and data protection.
Are you looking for challenging projects in a caring environment while participating in the growth of a group that is an expert in digital marketing?
Are you interested in helping clients develop their digital strategies and then deploying them on various channels and activation platforms? Join the Numberly team!
As a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be working with some of our clients based in Germany, and will have the opportunity to support Numberly in the Growth of the DACH region.
- You listen to and support the strategic needs of our clients.
- You write acquisition and retention recommendations.
- You imagine and design effective mechanics.
- You manage the operational execution of our campaigns.
- You analyze the performance and make assessments.
Permanent contract starting as soon as possible based in Germany or France. Full-remote flexible.
In addition to being nice...
- Master's degree in Digital Marketing (business school, university).
- You have up to 3 years of experience with a strong interest in digital and operational.
- You are bilingual in German (native level) & English. French is a plus.
- A good knowledge of the language and the German market is necessary.
- You are a rigorous, autonomous and patient person and have good communication skills.
- You have analytical skills and an appetite for technical subjects.
- Not only are you able to work with a variety of professions (project managers, developers, statisticians, media traders...) but you also love it!
- At Numberly, we share a passion for passing on information to both our teams and clients: weekly internal talks, meetings with professionals who are experts in their field, and ongoing learning.
Our onboarding is fast and powerful, thanks to the "Jedi Masters" assigned to each newcomer; the "Vis ma vie" (?Live my life? in different teams); and the "Happy Meetings" (monthly internal get-togethers with all of our teams around the world to share the group's latest news).
We cultivate freedom of speech, which allows everyone to participate in the group's on-going development.
We positively impact our ecosystem through 1000mercis actions and activities that create value in the Open Internet; we contribute to the enrichment of the Open Source.
Numberly is a diversity player and Gender Equal by design (WeConnect International certification and a gender equity score of 97/100).
Numberly offers an international environment, hosting over 30 nationalities worldwide.
Other perks: offices that reflect each team, a generous library, a large fully equipped music studio, two cats, waste separation and worm composting, the ability to bring your pet, and room for bikes! In each kitchen: coffee, tea, infusions at will and also mystery lunches, yoga classes, sports classes and parties (often disguised).
Possibility to be remote up to 50% of your time (to be organized as you wish) and to work up to 60 consecutive days (working days) in remote locations in Europe
Swile card (meal vouchers).
Mobility is possible within our various international offices.
Numberly welcomes people with disabilities.
Positions available in Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Marseille, Nantes, Lille and in our international offices.