SEPHORA COLLECTION is a global brand of Sephora, an inspiring company that is always on the move.
Sephora Collection's mission is to democratize high-performance beauty that is committed to a responsible approach. It offers its consumers solutions to create their own beauty, with products ranging from makeup to skincare, from hair care to perfume, from baths to food supplements...
A company on a human scale, Sephora Collection employs more than 150 people in France and in its hubs in the United States and China. To support its development, Sephora Collection relies on young and dynamic teams, who do not hesitate to challenge the status quo and propose innovative and responsible solutions.
You will excel and thrive in this position if you are willing to...
Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products, and animate the core catalog
- Make recommendations on the category based on own expertise of the consumer, market, and competitors (launch analysis, strategic memo, etc.)
- Collect and analyze consumer and market insights and competition strategies to build a strong innovation plan
- Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies (360/Digital/Retail) to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences
- Mobilize and work with other departments (R&D, Design, Cat Man, Packaging, Finance, Education, etc. ) to build a broader business strategy; meet the deadlines and budget
- Sales and forecasts analysis
Do not hesitate to apply if you have...or if you are...
Graduate from University/Business school
- ~3 years of marketing experience in the cosmetic industry
- Forward-looking thinker and trend-hunting mindset, with advanced knowledge of market trends at the international level (America, Europe, Middle East, South-East Asia)
- Strong international mindset / experience (experience within the US marketplace or within international companies and teams worldwide)
- Competencies in marketing field
- Capacity to balance tradeoffs between global consistency vs. regional nuance
- Team player with highly developed interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and financial agility
- Fluent in English
Sephora is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company.
SEPHORA recruits and recognizes all talents