Sustainable Materials - Strategic Marketing Leader W/M
Forvia: Technology leader in the automotive industry
FORVIA comprises the complementary technology and industrial strengths of Faurecia and HELLA. With over 300 industrial sites and 77 R&D centers, 150,000 people, including more than 35,000 engineers across 40+ countries, FORVIA provides a unique and comprehensive approach to the automotive challenges of today and tomorrow.
FORVIA aims to be a change maker committed to foreseeing and making the mobility transformation happen.
Materi'act provide sustainable materials amongst all Faurecia Business Groups and to be one of the major contributors to Faurecia CO2 Reduction Roadmap accordingly to Paris agreement.
Materi'act is all new and is a fast-growing division and aim to reach 100 employees by the end of 2022.
Working inside Materi'act is a unique opportunity to evolve in an outstanding environment including new technologies, clean tech, new materials to build tomorrow's vehicles by collaborating with the biggest brands.
We are looking for a Strategic Marketing Leader to join our team!
Our Materi'act activity is looking for a Strategic Marketing Leader for its site based in Lyon.
You will work on challenges that matter
The role reports to: Sustainable Materials Global Marketing Manager
The primary responsibility of the Sustainable Materials Marketing Leader consists in developing a marketing strategy to lead the change on sustainable Compounds integrating biomass and recycled. He/She will generate 360° market studies with innovative ideas to promote our material solutions, developing impactful marketing campaigns and fully leveraging digital technologies.
This mission will unroll in constant interaction with R&D, Sales and Product Line stakeholders. Acting as the owner of the Sustainable Compounds Marketing strategy, he/she will ensure its execution to upscale MATERI'ACT material offer to new markets and territories, ensuring medium and long term profitability, and allow our customers to ?use less, use better, use longer".
Main mission of the role
In this position, you will:
- Perform extensive market screening to detect trends, competitive benchmarks
- Identify business opportunities and market shares with structured methodologies
- Utilize Customer Relation Management (CRM) and other Marketing tools
- Craft and enrich the sustainable compounds Value Proposition and Unique Selling Points
- Provides data driven market insights to support R&D and customer demand planning process
- Analyze sales and monitors marketing metrics to iterate on marketing strategy
- Ensure the branding consistency throughout the MATERI'ACT communication channels
- Develop digital campaigns to increase audience around our sustainable materials
- Manage the planning and execution of communication events
- Develop Customer experience and track Customer satisfaction
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Master Degree or equivalent in Engineering or Business Schools
- 2 or 3 years experience in combination of Sales, B2B Marketing or Product management roles
- Proven experience with marketing campaigns
- Sustainability ambassador
- Fluent in English, knowledge in French is an advantage
Skills and competencies
Well rounded individual with strong communication, planning and analytical skills
- Builds excellent relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers
- Team player - ability to work and lead in a multicultural matrix organization
- Curious about unknown territories and can manage through ambiguous situations
- Can influence actions, individuals and results - Get the things done
So, are you coming on board?
As a responsible employer, Faurecia is committed to promoting diversity. This position is open to all.