Stage 4 à 6 mois - Paris (France) - Télétravail non spécifié
Publiée le 2 mai 2023
Postuler sur le site de l'entreprise
At JobTeaser, we believe each and every student has the ability to achieve greatness. That's why we have set ourselves the mission of preparing the new generation to reach their full potential, find their path, embrace the future with optimism and make their mark in the world.
We are the European leader in the recruitment and guidance of young talent. To this end, we offer an internship and job search platform, integrated directly into more than 750 schools and universities, which enables 5 million students and recent graduates to find their path, thanks to JobTeaser.
With €68 million series D raised, we are proud to announce that we just achieved a new key milestone in 2022: we have acquired our Nordic competitor Graduateland, read more here.
We are a team of 400 talented and passionate people, across 7 countries in Europe. We are still growing and eager to welcome new talents!
Missions and qualifications
As an intern, you will support the B2B Growth marketing Manager in the corporate lead generation process through all our target markets : France, Germany, Nordics and companies recruiting all over Europe.
Your main goal will be to increase JobTeaser awareness, raise interest in our corporate products and at the end, drive leads targeting our core audience : companies recruiting many young talents every year.
To do so, you will help her building, managing, testing and optimizing multi-channel campaigns (google / linkedin ads + SEO) that help delivering qualified leads and bookings.
Together, you will have to strongly collaborate with the content factory, projects managers and the rest of the Performance Marketing team, in France and internationally.
Position based in Paris, from september.
Your main missions :
- Ads campaigns operational management on all our markets : Linkedin ads, Google/Youtube ads ...
- Set-up, launch and daily optimizations
- Ads AB testing : targets, creatives and texts
- Global best practices + countries specifics top performers identifications
- Maintenance of our tracking campaigns
- Landing pages optimizations
- Support of our B2B Growth Marketing Manager on reporting performances
- Coordination with the content factory team for creatives production and tests
- Marketing and technological watch
- Are speaking English fluent or native-like (C1 or C2) and French is a plus
- Are a master student, preferably in marketing/webmarketing or international management.
- Have already first experience in Google ads, Meta ads and/or Linkedin ads operational management
- Have a high affinity for numbers and are proficient in Excel
- Are proactive and self-motivated
@JobTeaser, get ready to...
- Join a mission-driven company with a concrete impact on the new generation.
- Learn with our 400 people all over Europe driven by our three core virtues: #Committed, #OneTeam, #DrivEn.
- Participate to our dynamic internal life, where all our employees can contribute (all-hands, seminars, meetups, parties, game nights, team-drinks, etc).
- Be part to an inclusive environment with almost a perfect gender parity: 49% of women and 51% of men
- Work with a top Apple equipment.
- Lunch voucher card, public transportation reimbursed (50%)
- Be proud: 93% of our employees are proud to work at JobTeaser (source: Internal Take Care Survey March 2022, sent each quarter to all our employees).
We are committed to creating a working environment where everyone feels comfortable. We promote diversity within our teams and every application we receive is screened through a unique, pre-established, competency-based process.
Marketing & Webmarketing
Date de début
Dès que possible
Étudiant / Jeune diplômé
Date limite de candidature
L'offre sera retirée quand le poste sera pourvu.