Full-time permanent contract
Start date: As soon as possible
Crystalchain is a leading provider of blockchain-based traceability solutions.
Our mission, and we're proud of it, is to create technological solutions to improve business practices by giving them a complete view of their impact and that of their suppliers and customers.
We work with all types of businesses, from SMEs to CAC40 groups, and we represent France in the ISO standardisation of blockchain technologies.
We have developed and are marketing a new solution, CrystalTrade, which enables you to buy and sell carbon credits with confidence. Our solution is attracting a great deal of interest from project developers and financiers. To support the commercial development of CrystalTrade, we are looking for a Customer Marketing Manager.
Your role will be to establish relationships with prospective customers and strengthen relationships with existing customers. To do this
- You will contribute to the development of our digital presence (our website and LinkedIn) by creating quality content in terms of both form and content
- You will establish relationships with leads and customers to answer their questions and identify opportunities to improve our platform and upsell opportunities
- Speak at trade fairs where we will be exhibiting
- Create marketing and sales content: presentations, videos, tutorials, etc.
This list is not exhaustive and all your ideas are welcome.
The content of the job is very varied and will certainly evolve as needs change. You will be working with Clément, who is responsible for the CrystalTrade offering.
The position is available immediately.
Our two main criteria are motivation and thoroughness. As for the rest, we believe that you can learn anything if you want to, and we'll help you to acquire the skills you need.
The other criteria in detail:
- Autonomous and resourceful, ready to take initiative and above all curious
- Passionate about protecting the environment and how we can improve our impact
- Good interpersonal skills, both internally and externally
- An inquisitive mind, with a desire to learn
- You're comfortable using IT tools such as Figma, Wordpress, marketing automation and video software. If you're not familiar with them, you have the ability to learn quickly
- A desire to do well, to get to the bottom of subjects and to produce high-quality content
- Creative, ready to take the initiative. We're not looking for people who just do things, but people who can quickly become independent.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Native English level
LAST BUT NOT LEAST
- Offices in the centre of Paris and the possibility of occasional teleworking
- Lunch vouchers
- 50% of transport costs covered
- Super coffee
- Initial 30-minute video interview with Clément
- Face-to-face interview with the Head of Offer
- Face-to-face meeting with the Managing Director
- Send your CV and covering letter by e-mail
- Job type: Full-time, permanent contract
- Status: Executive
- Salary: €36,000.00 to €40,000.00 per annum
- Benefits : Daily transport paid for
REDUCED WORKING HOURS
- Meal vouchers
- Work from home
- Schedule : Monday to Friday
- Types of bonuses and incentives :Bonuses
- Job location: In person