Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging - where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world - helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
What's it all about?
Visa Consulting and Analytics (VCA) is the consulting arm of Visa, and drives tangible, impactful and financial results for Visa's network clients, including both financial services and merchants. Drawing on our expertise in strategy consulting, data analytics, brand management, marketing, operational and macroeconomics, VCA solves the most strategic problems for our clients.
VCA Managed Services (VMS) is an augmentation of Visa's consultancy offering, supporting the execution and implementation of recommendations to help scale competitive advantage and operate to succeed in the digital age.
With an ideal background in consulting and payments, the VMS Marketing Consultant will be responsible for running marketing activities mainly centred around consumer and commercial payments projects. This role will play a key part in supporting the promotion of our products and services through the development of marketing campaigns, requirement analysis, implementation of process, and communication.
You will be embedded into client teams, working with both Visa and client project teams, whilst reporting to the VMS Programme Lead.
What we expect you to do, day to day.
- Deliver practical Marketing proposals, utilising Visa's many assets and own personal expertise to develop marketing actions which improve product sales and product usage
- Establish relationships and work with partners such as Product Operations, Business Development and in market Product delivery towards the successful delivery of the product
- Work with Product Managers throughout Visa to build a cohesive product story, complimenting and adding to other products where possible
- Develop and share co-marketing use cases and outstanding working practices, to guide and encourage banks and the wider Visa organization
- Where needed, lead and/or brief creative, media, and/or third-party agencies and suppliers to ensure delivery of marketing programs
What we're after...
- Marketing skills and experience gained within the card or payments industry
- Ability to methodically break down problems into smaller components to enable a deeper understanding of root causes of key issues.
- Collaboration with other teams to evaluate client's needs and identify ways to address key challenges.
- An outstanding teammate, able to work well with colleagues across the organization and recognise the importance of cross-functional communication.
- Experience in Visa Payment acceptance solutions/services: remote payments and face-to-face payments (POS Terminal), with relevant marketing skills to promote them being highly advantageous
- Strong project management skills
- A fluent French speaker, with an ability to understand English (written and verbal) to a business standard
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.