Skyld is a deeptech company that edits cybersecurity for AI. We want to address trust, privacy and intellectual property challenges raised by the dawn of AI algorithms. We are accelerated by UC. Berkeley.
We are seeking an intern/apprentice to help us develop the marketing and commercial aspects of the company. This is a unique opportunity to discover how to build and grow a young startup, in constant collaboration with the CEO. Your mission will start with a technical onboarding, so you will have the opportunity to appropriate our products and vision. In addition, you'll be able to learn about cybersecurity and artificial intelligence, technologies shaping our world.
- Manages creation and deployment of consumer email campaigns, social media campaigns, blogs, guides, and other media tactics as needed.
- Collaborates with team on creation of presentations while adhering to brand guidelines and style guides
- Representing the company on business events
- Prospecting clients to build a pipeline of opportunities
- Demonstrates high levels of persistence - you are wired to dig deeper for creative ideas and focused on results
- Continuously improving and innovating, both roles and processes
- Collaborate - a team player, leveraging your knowledge and those around you for the best possible outcome
- No technical knowledge of artificial intelligence and cybersecurity is required; a strong interest is a bonus.
- Proficiency in Canva, Powerpoint or other creative tools
- Knowledge of French is not required (in this case, fluency in both oral and written English is required).
The team is based in Rennes, France. Partial remote is possible.
How to apply?
Send a CV and a short email explaining your motivations to Marie, our CEO
A short screening call (15 to 20 minutes), followed by an in-depth interview of around 1 hour where you will be able to showcase your motivation and relevant experience. If we move forward, we will ask you to come back to us with a work sample illustrating your communication and creative skills (eg. a Linkedin post). The whole process, depending on both parties' availabilities, is expected to be 7 to 10 days long.
At Skyld, we are open to candidates from every background and we consider your application based on your competences and motivations and nothing else. Skyld is female founded, and we value and promote diversity in tech.