A Communication Manager/Officer manages and implements communication activities within an organization. He/She creates and disseminates coherent and strategic messages intended for various audiences, such as clients, partners, employees, and the general public. He/She plans and executes communication campaigns, drafs press releases, manages social media, organizes events, coordinates with the media, supervises the creation of visual and written communication materials, as well as manages public relations. He/She plays an essential role in building and maintaining the brand image, promoting key messages, and managing the organization's reputation.
Main missions :
The main missions are :
- connecting appropriate communication actions with the company's strategy, including graphic design
- contributing to the strategic directions of the company's communication regarding image, visibility, and messaging
- implementing the communication plan: website, press releases, presentations, brochures, videos..
- ensuring the consistency of the company's image across all communication variations, print and web materials, or events
- supervising the creation and production of various communication materials - ensuring brand visibility on social media
- monitoring media coverage regarding the company's outcomes.
Initial training: Master's degree in communication
Required Experience: International experience required
Foreign Languages: Knowledge in English
Software tools: Google suite tools and MS Office tools