In 2023, SCOR announced its new 3-year strategic plan and rolled it out across its 3 business units: SCOR Life & Health, SCOR Investment Partners, and SCOR Property & Casualty (P&C).
The Strategy & Development Team supports the P&C business unit in the formulation and the execution of strategies and plans. Its activities include Strategic Planning and Business Development, and international Marketing.
The international Marketing team of SCOR P&C is in charge of all P&C marketing activities, including expert-led contents and business events, as well as digital marketing and Voice of Client program to drive client engagement and reach business goals. The team provides support to P&C Management and all business development and client-facing teams worldwide focusing on the global consistency of our messages.
The Digital and Product Marketing Officer has both a strategic and an operational role to play.
Through the use of web and digital solutions, you ensure the efficiency of marketing campaigns while keeping data quality high. You are instrumental in the smooth roll out of the marketing plan; you are able to propose, use and promote ad hoc digital solutions and tactics to raise awareness about SCOR P&C expertise, notably through digital content, improve our clients' digital journey including in the context of event organization, better qualify and exploit the collected data and help the teams in all their marketing needs. You measure and analyse success and know how to use the KPIs to optimise the efficiency of the marketing activities using CRM and marketing automation tools.You also support the business and product development teams along their project cycles. You help to define the best marketing approach and use your creative skills to develop ad hoc strategies and toolboxes to raise internal and external awareness about those products. Curious and solution oriented, you have a taste for new product development, and you bring your marketing expertise to help new initiatives reach their target.
Reporting to the Global Head of Marketing of SCOR P&C, the position is based in our Paris headquarter.
- You are service-oriented and manage the e-marketing schedule to ensure the flawless and timely execution of the digital marketing plan. You work with business teams worldwide to create effective marketing campaigns and execute them via Salesforce/Pardot or other digital channels. You support P&C's ambitions by making sure the right content is displayed on the right channel with the right format (publications, podcasts, webinars, polls, etc.).
- You are tech-driven and are able to lead potential new digital marketing projects by maximizing the use of existing tools and/or finding new tools that fit into the overall ecosystem and allow efficient marketing and optimal UX.
- You value feedback and implement efficient tracking, build reports and analyse results to improve performance (target reach, data quality, etc.) and increase client retention (understand and improve lead/client journey), in collaboration with the business teams and Client Relationship Management experts.
- You are curious and keep up the pace on digital trends to proactively propose ideas to serve our strategic goals, notably in the field of Content Marketing.
- A team player, you support Business teams' marketing and communications needs to achieve new solutions & products development internal buy-in and external marketing.
- Aligned with P&C strategic priorities, you support product owners in their communication and marketing strategy at all points of product lifecycle by leveraging your advisory, coordination, and operational skills, from research phase to messages and formats adaptation to channels and targets, including sales tools production in a defined timeline.
P&C Internal communication
- You are a good communicator and manage the P&C internal social media accounts (intranet, Viva Engage ) to increase visibility of marketing activities and products worldwide. You promote good ideas and best practices within the P&C business unit and help the teams share success stories.
- Ensure flowless information across P&C and beyond, through knowledge sharing activities, e.g. organize and moderate ?Pitch and Learn' sessions, support the organization of potential trainings on product development with relevant teams (HR, local support, etc.).
- Support the production of P&C Townhalls and bring a digital expertise to add interactivity and ensure a smooth running of those.
- Minimum 5-year experience in marketing
- Operational experience in CRM and marketing automation digital
- Experience in Product marketing and appetite for innovation and new developments
- Experience in operational and event marketing
- Experience in project management with various stakeholders (Business, IT, Communications, stakeholders)
- Used to work in an international environment.
- Good relationship skills and ability to address and convince stakeholders across the organization's hierarchy.
- Autonomous, innovative and creative problem solver
- Constant attention to details
- High level of energy and drive
- Open-minded, reliable, pro-active, team-playing attitude
- Capacity to multi-task and work in an international environment
- Curiosity and desire to learn and understand technical and insurance/finance-related topics.
Digital & IT competencies:
- Experience in using marketing automation tool (Pardot or equivalent)
- Online content tools expert (webinars, videos, podcasts, website editors)
- Microsoft 365 expert
- Google analytics professional user
- Salesforce professional user
- Adobe Creative Cloud professional user
- Ability to delegate work to an intern/junior staff when applicable - train, follow execution and provide feedback to help them grow
Required Education :
Master's degree or equivalent. Experience and skills prevail on education.
SCOR, the 4th largest reinsurer in the world, provides insurance companies with a diversified and innovative range of solutions and services to control and manage risk. Leveraging experience and expertise to deliver The Art & Science of Risk , SCOR provides cutting-edge financial solutions, analytics tools and services in all areas related to risk - from Life & Health and Property & Casualty insurance to Investments. Our specialized teams operate in over 160 countries, fostering long-term relationships with clients.
In order to provide our clients with a broad range of innovative reinsurance solutions, SCOR pursues an underwriting policy that is founded on profitability and supported by effective risk management strategy and a prudent investment policy. This approach allows us to offer clients an optimum level of security, to create value for shareholders, and to contribute to the welfare and resilience of society by helping to protect insureds against the risks they face.
At SCOR, we believe that employing people from different backgrounds and ensuring inclusivity is a major driving force for the success of the Group. We are committed to fostering a work environment in which all employees are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to SCOR's success.