MARKETING & COMMUNICATION MANAGER
Who are we
RIDE! is a NewSpace company based in Paris, France and founded in 2020.
RIDE!'s vision is to provide the ultimate experience of launch services, on a large scale.
To do so, RIDE! has designed a digital platform to handle the end-to-end launch process for both Launch Vehicles and Satellite Operators ecosystems. From scouting launch opportunities, assessing performance, price and level of service, to contract launch service agreements, RIDE!'s platform allows its users a seamless experience.
Besides its platform, RIDE! provides a range of launch services, operated by mission managers, in charge of multi-deployment analysis, Launch RFP procurement strategy, Launch integration, Radiofrequency Registration, or Space Insurance benchmarking,
RIDE!'s strong ecosystem is composed of 40+ launch vehicles and OTVs, as well as 250+ satellite operators in more than 50 countries.
Launching a satellite has never been that convenient, affordable and safe !
In collaboration with the Operations Director, your role as Marketing Manager is to generate new business opportunities and to make RIDE! reknown through various communication channels and all around the world.
You will be responsible of the following missions
- Organizing communication and marketing actions (webinars, events, presence at events...)
- Creating original content and distributing it through appropriate channels
- Updating and optimizing the website
- Creating and sending email campaigns
- Analyzing and optimizing each action
Methods may be conventional (Emailing, LinkedIn...) or unconventional (growth hacking).
The person in charge of these tasks will have the ultimate responsibility of generating appointments for the sales team and increase our reach in the space community.
- 1-3 years of experience;
- Creative person who knows to think out of the box and is results oriented.
- Rigorous, organized & structured.
- Proficiency in photo/ video editing software.
- Growth hacking methodology.
- Strong interest in the space industry is a plus.
- Proficient written skills in English and French.
- Available from January 2nd, 2024, in Paris.
If you don't think you tick all the boxes, no worries, you can still apply, sometimes we are looking for the moon but, in the end, we find a star.
The perks of being a Rider
- The opportunity to join an early-stage company and work directly with the founders.
- The opportunity to work on various projects with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility.
- Regular events (afterworks, team lunch, culture sharing,...)
- 50% of the costs of your transport is covered.
Our recruitment process
- 1st Call with Alex, Talent Acquisition (30')
- Inteview with Maxime, COO (60')
- Interview with Lucien, CTO (60')
- Interview with Valentin, CEO (60')
- Final Proposal
At RIDE!, we are committed to an inclusive recruitment process and to promoting diversity within our teams.