Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, we're passionate about creating the best product, so if you're looking for an ambitious team that's revolutionizing an old-fashioned industry, get in touch!
Our journey: Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017. Since then, the team has earned the trust of more than 400,000 customers and opened offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona. In the summer of 2022, we joined forces with Penta, a market leader based in Berlin and Belgrade, forming a united team of 1,300 Qontoers. We also made it to the LinkedIn Top Companies French ranking!
Ambition / We tackle big challenges. No matter what.
Teamwork / We create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
Mastery / We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day.
Integrity / We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
Our beliefs: Our goal at Qonto is to create a warm and welcoming environment where individuals from all walks of life can truly thrive. We've gone above and beyond to ensure that every applicant is evaluated solely based on their skills and potential, rather than their gender, ethnicity, age, (dis)ability, or any other irrelevant factor. Our team consists of 49% international individuals, with 44% women and 20% parents. With this diversity, we are a powerful force! Join us in our mission to build a workplace that celebrates diversity and embraces individuality. Discover the steps we took to create a discrimination-free hiring process.
Our career track: At Qonto, we cherish your unique skills, breaking away from conventional labels like "senior" or "director," and instead, offering personalized career tracks and expertise levels from 1 to 9 that truly celebrate your impact!
As our Internal Communication Assistant (6 months internship), you will help shape and enhance our internal communication, ensuring alignment and engagement across all of Qonto.
You will work closely with Jacquelyn and have a direct impact on our culture and Employer Branding.
?? As an Internal Communication Assistant (6 months internship) at Qonto, you will
Create and distribute the weekly Newsletter.
- Assist teams based on their requests, such as aiding with internal communication on DEI topics.
- Support preparation of our monthly all-company presentation by aligning stakeholders on deadlines, checking slides, and managing.
- Meet the speakers' needs before and during the presentation.
What you can expect
Opportunity to work in autonomy with many other teams on diverse subjects.
- Chance to create highly visible products for 1,300 employees (newsletter, global presentations).
- International work environment.
- Join a vibrant interns/apprentices community already working at Qonto.
About your future manager
You will report to Jacquelyn, our Internal Communication Manager.
She is a strategic thinker with a strong focus on operational excellence. She brings a wealth of experience in internal communication and is passionate about building a cohesive and aligned team.
You excel at clear, concise written and oral communication.
- You are bilingual in English.
- You have a customer service mindset and are comfortable building relationships.
- You are detail-oriented, curious, and proactive.
- You have a flair for design.
At Qonto we understand that true diversity isn't just about ticking boxes on a hiring checklist. Apply regardless of the boxes you tick! Who knows? You may have the missing piece of the puzzle we've been searching for all along.
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed.
A central fully-renovated building in Paris with WeWork services
- Monthly team events
- Tailor-made remote work policy depending on the job you apply for
- 25 days of paid leave + 5 Qonto days or 25 days of paid leave + 10 RTT +/-
- Alan health insurance, Moka Care to take care of your mental health, and Gymlib for sports and wellness activities
- A Swile lunch card: 50% covered
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners
Our hiring process:
Interviews with your Talent Acquisition Manager and future managers
- A remote exercise to demonstrate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could be like
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours
To learn more about us :
Qonto's Blog / Les Échos I Challenges / Forbes
To know how your personal data will be processed during your application process or to request its deletion, please click here .