- Flows, wireframes, prototypes and other UX documentation for key game features designed by the development team.
- Work with the art and design team creating visual cues, UI patterns and style guides.
- Work with the engineering teams to implement the user experiences you and the presentation team design.
- Preparing playtest sessions and gathering qualitative and quantitative feedback to optimize existing UX/UI designs and create new ones.
- Deliver and follow through: from conception through development to shippable feature.
- 3 years of practical UX design experience in games or game related projects.
- Experience designing for e-commerce services, preferably video games.
- Strong skills in designing fun/effective wireframes and interactions, user flows and prototypes.
- Solid understanding of interaction/graphic design fundamentals.
- Ability to create easily understandable story (persona) based solutions.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills, with the ability to successfully articulate, rationalize and empathize with user's needs.
- Easily adapts and learns new things whether it's a new prototyping tool, design process, or game engine.
- Ability to switch context across projects.
- Ability to produce high-quality work quickly and iterate as much as necessary toward the best solutions.
- A tireless advocate for the end user.
- Passion for gaming.
- Experience in AAA games.
- Candidates with graphic/visual design experience and knowledge on standard graphic design packages (Photoshop, Flash, etc) who can create polished visual mockups.