Learn more about Royal Canin
Royal Canin is a global leader in pet health nutrition. In an industry that continues to adapt to popular trends in cat and dog food, our mission will remain the same; to constantly bring, through Health Nutrition and shared knowledge, the most precise nutritional solution for cats' and dogs' health nutrition needs, by building on constantly deepened scientific knowledge and Royal Canin's roots in the feline and canine professional networks.
One of our key values is ?The team before the individual.? This, combined with a decentralized organization, diverse environment, and extensive flexibility, contributes to the efficiency and performance of all of our associates. Our dedicated associates live by this value to take on the most ambitious challenges, allowing us to be a world-class organization. At Royal Canin, you are challenged with interesting work and given development opportunities.
You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And while finding ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability, making our world a better place for pets. From our science-based nutrition philosophy to our firm values, it's why working here is more than just a job.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
Global Individualization Digital Marketing Manager (M/W)
Type of contract: CDI, starting as soon as possible
Location: Aimargues, near Montpellier, France
Team : Join the new Digital team of Royal Canin !
Profile: 7 years experience with exposure to digital marketing or e-commerce, including an experience in marketing product/brand management
- strategic marketing
In the new Digital team of 4 persons at Royal Canin Headquarters, you take part of a new entrepreneurial journey which aim is to develop Royal Canin direct to consumers business.
Partnering with agile suppliers and internal teams, learning from our own first case in France, we want to design the perfect Individualized diet nutrition model and have the bold ambition to make this new route to market a major contributor of our long term growth (D2C 1$ in 2025).
We need to go fast in prototyping to learn fast and frame our business and operating model to scale up rapidly what will work in order to be able to reach our goal.
You prototype, develop and scale up Royal Canin's individualized diet nutrition model, setting the standards of the individualized diet online vet prescription Direct to consumer in health nutrition for cats and dogs. You work in close relationship with global / regional & local teams, and with cross departments interactions.
YOUR MAIN MISSIONS ARE:
PRODUCT INNOVATION: You turn the individualized diet online concept into robust value proposition for the pet owner. In charge of the individualization products & associated services,
- You fine-tune the concept positioning / storytelling and formalize it (write position paper & big lines)
- You identify the right brand naming and define the graphical identity of the concept
- You define the price model / price positioning
- You build the packaging development (primary & secondary) / design in coordination with graphic chain
- You define the activation campaign strategy for individualization (online & offline), as well as the promotion strategy
- Then, you develop and activate the different campaigns
- You measure & analyze the conversion results / set improvements
- You build A/B testing plan
CRM / AUTOMATION
- You identify the consumer segmentation and structure the database accordingly
- You build accordingly the specific content to address each consumer cluster
- You build CRM & automation program, and the loyalty program
INDIVIDUALIZATION DIGITAL PLATFORM
- You ensure to provide the best brand experience through the platform, by improving UX/UI, and the platform look & feel according to the graphical identity created
- You implement the right tools to measure the satisfaction
- And you track it (survey / NPS ...) & turn learnings into recommendations
You drive your project in autonomy and pace, in an agile mode to build and grow the individualization concept; you are proactive, demonstrating leadership to build and develop it.
Is this job for you? Check if you can answer to the following questions:
- You have a master degree in business schools or equivalent digital education
- You have minimum 7 years experience with significant exposure to digital marketing or e-commerce; including ideally an experience in consumer relationship
- You had a previous experience in marketing product/brand management
- strategic marketing
- Interest or experience in IT technical skills is welcome and/or in start-up business
- You are fluent in English; French is nice to have
- Passion for cats and dogs is welcome
Grow Beyond !
Upon your arrival, you will be integrated in a new team that has a start-up and strong team spirit, with a fun and positive mindset.
At Mars, our Associates' s development and training of is at the heart of our piorities.
With you Line Manager and your team's support, this job will enable you to evolve towards other functions, there is no typical journey at Mars!
Please send us directly your application through our carreer site.
If your application is taken on, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will invit you to a first interview by Skype or phone.