As a member of the Europe and India Marketing Team, you will be in charge of managing and implementing the digital part of our marketing programs for targeted markets.
You will guide the journey of our customers (potential and existing) through all digital channels to support lead generation for our geography, educate them on our solutions and strengthen their perception of our brand.
In order to achieve this, you will:
- Develop the acquisition of new contacts to enrich our CRM, including through external channels,
- Organise nurturing campaigns, to qualify these contacts, optimise your marketing segmentation and overall campaign performance,
- Support all actions enabling lead generation both on-line and off-line ( in collaboration with our Event Specialist),
- Coordinate the analysis of your actions (in collaboration with our Marketing Analyst) to monitor the performance of your marketing programs against pre-defined KPIs in order to ensure regular reporting to your management,
- Provide sales enablement support to our Business Development Managers to get buy-in from field resources on your programs.
You possess a wide marketing and digital culture, and in order to reach your objectives, you will call on the following skills:
- Master the usage of various digital channels (including the software to implement them) such as email, web, webinars, social media marketing and social selling, display/programmatic advertising,
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (creative content writing, visuals, videos, infographics, etc.) in collaboration with our Global Marketing team and our Visual Communication Specialist,
- Act as the digital subject-matter expert for Europe and India, and provide coaching to our local marketing team on their specific marketing programs.
- You have a technical/scientific degree, ideally complemented with marketing. You have a demonstrated experience in digital marketing, you are open-minded and eager to learn about our business and products.
- You are a Thinker and a Doer, you are capable to understand our business challenges, to listen and advise your internal customers.
- You are a result-oriented person who places your customer at the core of your activities. You are organised, rigorous and pay attention to details.
- You excel in project management, you are an active team player as this will help you evolve in our international and multicultural organisation.
- You have demonstrated creative writing skills, verbal and written presentation skills. An interest in data/data management would be a plus.
- You are ideally familiar with Adobe Experience Cloud, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and have HTML notions.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Waters Corporation's businesses include Waters, TA Instruments, VICAM, ERA, and Nonlinear Dynamics.
Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), chromatography columns and chemistry products, mass spectrometry systems, laboratory informatics solutions, and comprehensive service programs to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.