Young Internet start-up (180 people), award winning, international (France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, UK, USA, Canada, Netherlands, Sweden and Denmark) and backed by renowned investors and funds (Partech, Level Equity, Quadrille Capital, XAnge, Serena Capital, BPI), is looking for talented collaborators to accompany its international development.
In 2016, the company obtained the 2nd highest funding in the online travel industry in Europe. Thanks to its rapid growth,
Doubles in size each year. And in 2017, we've been really proud to get the "Start up of the year" award from Ernst & Young.
Founded by travel enthusiasts in 2009, Evaneos is the first website to directly connect travellers with local travel agencies around the world. Why? So that travellers can plan their holidays according to their personal needs and desires together with a local expert, without any intermediaries. 9 years later, Evaneos works with 1300 local agencies in more than 160 destinations and has already helped more than 300.000 travellers realise the trip of their dreams.
Uber connects customers with professional drivers. Airbnb connects travellers with property owners. Evaneos connects travellers with local travel agencies!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Evaneos is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for the North American Markets. Based in Paris (France), the Digital Marketing Manager will be main responsible of marketing activities for Evaneos in USA and English-speaking Canada. They will be working together with an international team of marketing experts in order to reach fixed common goals, such as conversion rates, NPS, ROI, etc.
- Finding digital partners within the North American online travel industry
- Marketing campaign analysis, reporting and ROI optimisations
- Search Engine acquisition
- Implement display and retargeting activities
- Planning social network campaigns and improve brand awareness
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Relevant experience in the North American travel industry
- Minimum 3-year experience in a similar position in a startup or Web Marketing agency
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics or Marketing
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, SEMRush, etc.
- High experience in SEA and SEO activities
- Organisational, creative and problem-solving skills
- Curiosity and a team-player attitude
- Ideally an existing network in online travel