Amplitude is a team of experienced quality driven video game lovers who want to create the finest strategy games with the help of our players!
Based in Paris and created in 2011, we have released 4 critically acclaimed titles, all set within the Endless universe: Endless Space, Dungeon of the Endless, Endless Legend, and Endless Space 2.
We're renowned for doing things differently. The Games2Gether platform is a great example of this. It enables the community to participate in the creation of our video games from the early stages of development.
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist to engage with and drive growth within our thriving community of players through a wide range of social media channels and streaming platforms.
Under the supervision of the Communication Manager and the Marketing Director, you will regularly provide players with information, answer their questions, and find creative ways to deliver engaging content. The ideal candidate will be a natural content creator, comfortable in front of a camera.
The main responsibilities include:
- Becoming a daily point of contact for players of the studio's titles across all media channels: Twitch, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Discord etc...
- Regularly streaming our games live on Twitch; implementing a strategy for regular content delivery and growth of our streaming channels
- Creating new and engaging content for all social channels in addition to promoting scheduled elements of the communication plan
- Ensuring a consistent tone and approach in external communications in line with the company philosophy
- Identifying community problems and priorities and communicating them to the production team as necessary
- Working hand-in-hand with other internal teams to deliver messaging, teasers, updates and news across all social channels
- Providing regular analytical reports of content performance and overall social media growth
- As part of your role, you may also assist the Communication Manager in the preparation of marketing campaigns, events (video game conventions, press events) and the communication plan to promote the games developed by Amplitude Studios.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fully fluent in English (native speaker preferred), both written and orally
- Established streamer or desire to become one (Twitch/YouTube/etc.)
- Extensive understanding of social media and social media analytics
- Knowledge of MS Office suite & Photoshop or other image editing software
- User-focused with excellent communication skills, comfortable writing public announcements for our community
- Excellent motivation and relationship management skills, including the ability to get along with a variety of people and be a friendly, collaborative and assertive ambassador for our games
- Strong project management and planning skills: able to prioritize and organize your workload according to the need of your audience and work under pressure
- Ability to work effectively within a team while taking on a proactive attitude to spot opportunities or potential issues ahead of time and propose appropriate solutions
- Flexibility and adaptability to fast-paced change
- Strong attention to detail, as your communication to the community will shape Amplitude's image for its players
- Passionate about video games or at least willing to learn about the gaming industry
- Other essential qualities we are looking for include creativity, curiosity, willingness to learn, enthusiasm and humor
Useful skills and abilities:
- Fluency in French (not required, only a plus)
- Familiarity with forum management tools
- Video editing