WHY JOIN US?
One of BlaBlaCar's key strategic goals is to foster a highly engaged community of users. The Community Relations Team at BlaBlaCar aims at providing assistance to this community, by listening to users, guiding them and satisfying them. This ensures our members an enriching and trustworthy experience. The Community Relations Team is answering questions and requests in 30 different languages, everyday and 7 days a week.
WHAT YOU WILL DIRECTLY CONTRIBUTE TO:
- Answering to member's questions and claims through Social Media channels for the Spanish market
- Moderating content and interacting with the community on our Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc)
- Monitoring and analysing the overall activity on our Social Media channels
- Managing and making grow BlaBlaHelp, a community-based platform allowing our most committed members to help BlaBlaCar users through a live chat
- Sharing best practices with your team about BlaBlaHelp and Social Media
- Providing users with guidance and gathering members' feedback through various channels (tickets, social media, BlaBlaHelp & phone)
- Reporting into the Associate Manager
What you will need to be successful:
- Experience in community / social media management
- Proven ability to manage projects autonomously
- Strong proactivity and problem solving skills
- Show common sense, perspective and empathy
- Fluency in Spanish (native), proficiency in English. French is a plus.
A few practical details about the role:
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris
- Contract: Full-time fixed-term contract (CDD renewable with an option for a CDI)
What we offer all of our employees:
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- Free carpooling and bus rides to live our value ?Be The Member?
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos