With an Internet penetration rate of 67%, 57% of active Social Media Users, 73% Mobile Users (Source: Wearesocial, 2018), digital technologies and online connectivity will be a driving force of growth and transformation of the Vietnamese economy over the coming decades. The IT industry alone is expected to contribute 8-10% of the country's GDP by 2020.
Digital is redefining consumer product awareness and shopping behavior and the way consumers communicate and research information (pre-purchase) nowadays is different than in the past, therefore marketing and communications have to catch up with these trends.
Due to above facts, Michelin Vietnam sees the need to employ a Digital Marketing & Marketing executive full-time to catch up with the ongoing trends and future opportunities in E-commerce.
We are seeking a digital marketing & marketing executive to join our growing organization. In this position, you will work to develop digital marketing strategies and campaigns to increase company revenue and grow brand and product awareness. You must have extensive knowledge in digital marketing, coupled with a creative, problem solving mindset and good project management skills.
This position will cover both B2B and B2C activities.
- Drive digital & social media campaign to improve customer acquisition, engagement rate and brand loyalty
- Analyze data (reach, leads generation, traffic, etc.) to propose effective content and action plans together with our appointed media agency Havas Vietnam
- Research new online media opportunities and
- Assist with the planning of digital marketing strategies to drive traffic and increase engagement rate for Michelin's social media and website
- Create, adapt, improve and optimize web communication
- Monitor competitor activity and brainstorm potential improvements or changes in digital marketing strategy, products, or services
- Build monthly reports (website (dealer locator, tyre selector, bounce rate, views etc.), social media platforms, google analytics etc.)
- Ensure accuracy of information and in time for all digital content and updates
- Maintain company's website (ensure website is up to date
- ensure all official dealers are listed, products are available online, continuous screening of website of bugs etc.)
- Assist in roadshow and event planning, perform a variety of duties, to be determined and assigned as and when needed
- Organize and attend company-wide and marketing events
- Oversee the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts
- Be a vital force in the creation and distribution of all varieties of marketing materials (calendars, hampers, local festivity giving etc.)
- Coordinate and assist in preparing marketing materials
- Present updates and information to other department heads and customers if needed
- Proven experience in digital and social media marketing
- Digital savvy with strong knowledge of digital landscape
- Experience in SEO, SEM, Google Adwords, Social media platforms
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to multi-task in under time constraint
- Excellent project and deadline management skills
- Logical thinking and strong problem solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, copywriting and copyediting.
- Research, Analysis
- Graduate from a French top management school
- in English ( C1 ) and Vietnamese
- Job located in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- 12 months, starting date in May 2019