Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position
Prodware Group is an international company, which was founded in 1989, as a creator and integrator of industry and role-tailored IT solutions.
Prodware is Microsoft's leading partner in the EMEA area with over 19,000 customers that are supported by nearly 1,400 employees in 15 countries.
As a Customer Relationship Manger, you will in charge to define customer based oriented programs to reinforce our relationships and develop cross-selling and up-selling worldwide.
The position will be directly reporting to the Chief marketing & Communication Officer. You will be part of the Prodware Marketing Group. You will be based in France, Paris
As a Communications and digital Marketing Director, you will be in charge of defining and coordinating all internal and external communication in line with the group's communication strategy to support our clients in their digital transformation. This will include promoting Brand Management and Brand Awareness, the group's values, its partners as per the global strategy roadmap while managing the allocated marketing budget.
You will head an international internal and external team assigning and managing respective tasks and action items included in the marketing communication plan.
Internally your job is to foster a positive company culture cementing a sense of collective identity around the brand name and company values.
Externally your role is to communicate and reach out to the market (customers, partners, press, etc.) to promote brand awareness, the positioning of the company, its solutions and services acting as a true ambassador for the business and official mouthpiece to the outside world. In this capacity, you could also be asked to hold press conferences.
The transversal nature of your role as Group Communications & Digital Marketing Director will lead you to work closely with many all departments within the group.
You will support the transformation and evolution of the company, adapting the strategy accordingly, seamlessly overseeing these important phases: new activity or line of business, new positioning, merger & acquisitions ...
You will have a very pivotal role within the organization requiring that he or she perfectly appreciate and understand the full picture of the strategy and the company as a whole.
- Creating and developing the internal communication activity highlighting its added value and contribution to the Executive Committee
- Defining and deploying the global communication strategy of the group
- Supporting the executive board members, especially the Human Resource Director and CEO, in their internal communication plans (drafting messages, communication tools, efficiency...)
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience in a similar position
- Minimum of a Bac + 5 degree or equivalent
- Excellent writing
- Must read and speak English fluently (C2 level)
- Team player, able to develop effective tact and diplomacy skills, charismatic, show empathy, be a people person while also being persuasive.
- Being well acquainted with the software industry (Vendors, Integrators, Consulting Firms, Software Companies...) is a plus
Job based in Paris but required to travel in Europe. Speaking French is a plus but not mandatory.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience (fixed salary + bonus scheme)